Good afternoon everyone,
I would like to thank everyone for your continued support and patience as we work through the COVID impact on our sports season. I'm writing today to inform that the league officially canceled the Spring Season. While this news is extremely disappointing we have to look toward the fall season that will be upon us before we know it. Please read through the entirety of this email for important updates.
1. All players will receive a full refund for the spring season. We will be processing refund checks and plan to have them all mailed out by the end of the month. If you would like to forego your refund and offer it as a donation to the club please let me know.
2. We will open the fall registration next week 5/18/20. Fall registration will remain open until June 6/26/20. You may reach the registration page via our website www.sgsoccer.net. We will be utilizing the Stone Alley platform for all registrations going forward. Please make sure you have your player's birth certificate and a current photo to upload during registration.
3. We plan to hold tryouts in early July. We are the mercy of the Governor and the league as it relates to our ability to gather as a group so tryout dates will be solidified as we near the end of June. We plan to hold tryouts like we have in the past. Girls will be held one week and boys the following week. This will allow players to opportunity to attend a tryout for their age group only, in one of the two weeks they are offered. We will require that all players only try out in their age bracket.
4. In the event that we are not allowed to gather for tryouts the board and coaches will meet to determine teams for the fall season.
5. If you ordered uniforms for the spring season we will be handing out uniforms at the field in the upcoming weeks. Additional email communication will be sent out notifying when uniforms will be available for pick up.
6. OUR COMPLEX IS CLOSED. Please do not practice or arrange any games at the field until we are approved to re-open
I want to thank everyone again for all your support. These are unprecedented times and the board is working hard to do everything we can to make this a smooth process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or any of the board members directly.
Registration for the Fall 2020 session is now open for all age groups. Please visit registration tab and follow the instructions for registering your child. Registration will remain open until 6/26/20. If your child does not intend to play in the fall session but would like to try out for placement in the spring, please make sure you register and choose "tryout only". Additional information regarding tryout schedules will be released soon.
PLEASE NOTE: We are returning to Stone Alley for ALL registration this year. The Stack Sports program we were required to use last season is closing and the league is in the process of switching to a new program. Please use your previously established Stone Alley account for fall registration, or create a new one if you are a new SGSA member
SGSA has teamed up with soccer.com for spirit wear. U6/U8 parents, if you ordered a jersey during spring registration we have it so please do not order again. Travel parents, uniform kits will be available for fall soccer this July, official SGSA player jackets are under travel kits. Again if you order anything during spring registration we have it so do not order again. Orders will be shipped directly to you. There are a ton of items that are all customizable. Enjoy!
PO Box 334, Spring Grove, PA 17362
5689 York Road, Spring Grove, Pennsylvania 17362, United States